Adult Day Care
Many members of our community provide care for their senior family members. To support these families, Truelove’s offers Adult Day Care, a place where seniors can spend the day in a setting that’s friendly, dignified and stimulating while caregivers enjoy a break from their responsibilities.
- Professional nurse oversees wellness monitoring.
- Socialization in a safe and supportive environment.
- Exercises, discussion of current events, games, projects, singing, plays and entertainment.
- Nutritious meals and snacks.
- Regular interaction with outside visitors including other day programs, area school children, and volunteers.
The professional staff at Truelove’s Health Care Services welcomes seniors into an active environment that includes health monitoring by a registered nurse. Seniors enjoy activities both on- and off-site, including:
- Arts and crafts.
- Bingo and other table games.
- Ladder golf, horseshoes and other activities.
- Discussions about current events.
- Trips to movies, museums and restaurants (including door-to-door transportation).
- Breakfast and snacks.
- Personal care and hygiene, as needed.
- And much more
Truelove’s also are offered social services and counseling to help them in their role.
Truelove’s Adult Day Care Program provides a safe and engaging social environment. Under the direction of professional, licensed staff, participants are offered a variety of therapeutic, recreational, intellectual, social and spiritual success-based activities and are encouraged to participate in programs specifically tailored to their abilities and interests. Safe transportation is provided to and from all activities and programs.
For more information about our service, please call us at 314-867-8865 or send us a message using our online contact us form.
* Currently not available in Tennessee